Currently receiving a generous $320/week in rent, this well presented and maintained, modern townhouse is the perfect buy for the astute investor.
Great location – within walking distance to public transport, shops, parks, schools, childcare centres and many other amenities or a short drive to the new University and North Lakes Westfield Shopping Centre.
This solid investment or first home is all about convenience.
Main features include:
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a recently installed new dishwasher
– Main bathroom upstairs
– Separate powder room & toilet downstairs
– Screened throughout to allow the cool breeze through whilst keeping the pesky bugs at bay
– 2 generously sized bedrooms both boasting ceiling fans & large built-in wardrobes
– Great air-conditioned open plan living area that opens out to your own private, landscaped courtyard
– Large remote-controlled, single garage with storage cupboard and spacious laundry area
Body Corporate fees are $1331 per quarter and typical rates approx $400 per quarter.
Please allow 24hours for access.
Contact Joe Iosua now for a private inspection this townhouse will sell fast!
***Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information (written or verbal) relating to this property. Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified, accordingly no warranty or responsibility can be accepted by us for any loss resulting from not verifying the information personally. ***
If this sounds like the property for you, don’t wait and risk missing out! To find out the address call us today on (07) 3205 6633 or send us an email and I guarantee one of our friendly staff will get back to you asap.
Useful Information: Not all the properties we sell are advertised! So, if you’re on the hunt but haven’t seen anything that catches your eye, we may still have something to suit your needs. Contact us on (07) 3205 6633 in regards to all the properties we have on offer.
- Country: Australia
- City / Town: Kallangur