A very house proud tenant looks after this property as if it was her own. Currently with a lease in place until March 2022 receiving $525/wk – why not make this purchase and have your property in great hands with your mortgage being paid for 12 months?
This family home has a number of conversation points below are just a few:
– Polished timber floors to the open planned living area
– Stackable sliding doors inviting the outdoors in to the large covered rear deck
– Living area offering air conditioning for the summer and a fire place for those cold winter evenings
– A well-appointed kitchen featuring quality appliances including dishwasher, ample cupboard space, breakfast bench plus separate pantry
– Air conditioning to the Master bedroom with separate entry to the back deck, ensuite and walk in robe
– Three remaining bedrooms all a good size with built-in robes, ceiling fans and two of the three with split air conditioning units
– Double remote garage, Fully fenced, Block size 600m2
Situated in a great location and close to all amenities, overlooking the surrounding parkland, this home provides a great view to watch over your children as they play.
If this sounds like the property for you, don’t wait and risk missing out! To find out the address call us today on (07) 3205 6633 or send us an email and I guarantee one of our friendly staff will get back to you asap.
***Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information (written or verbal) relating to this property. Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified, accordingly no warranty or responsibility can be accepted by us for any loss resulting from not verifying the information personally. ***
Useful Information: Not all the properties we sell are advertised! So, if you’re on the hunt but haven’t seen anything that catches your eye, we may still have something to suit your needs. Contact us on (07) 3205 6633 in regards to all the properties we have on offer.
- Country: Australia
- City / Town: Warner